Kestrel Replacement Impeller
£18.00 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £3.00 with what's this?
Kestrel Replacement Impeller for all Kestrel Meter Models
• User replaceable
• High precision axle and low-friction Zytel® bearings
• 25mm (1″) diameter
• Factory calibrated
• Fits all Kestrel models
• Quick and easy to replace – no tools required
Kestrel Impeller Description
Each Kestrel impeller is individually calibrated in Kestrel’s NIST traceable wind tunnel to Kestrel specifications and comes with its own Certificate of Conformity. Simply replacing the impeller in any Kestrel meter of any age restores factory calibration.
The impeller is user replaceable, requires no tools, simply press the new impeller into place, popping out the old one at the same time.
The assembly is supplied with a retaining o-ring.
|Replacing The Impeller|
|Step 1. Using your thumbs press FIRMLY on the impeller module to remove the entire unit.
Step 2. Press only the sides of the new impeller when installing to avoid damaging the precision hub bearing.
Step 3. Insert the impeller so that the side that has a small triangle (close to the perimeter) faces the front of the Kestrel when installed.
Step 4. Orient one “arm” straight up (fig.1 & fig.2).
Step 5. The impeller can be pushed in from either side.
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
R-P-R Richard Paul Russell
National Geographic – RC color weather Center 5-in-1£161.99 inc Vat
National Geographic – RC color weather Center 5-in-1
Bresser – WIFI Prof. Wind Gauge 3-in-1 with color display£142.79 inc Vat
Bresser – WIFI Prof. Wind Gauge 3-in-1 with color display
- Wind sensor with colour display and WIFI connection
- Windspeed, temperature (C°/F°) and humidity
- Time, calender, phases of the moon and weather forecast
- Dimensions: 118 x 193 x 21 mm Weight: 263 g
- Incl:. Main unit, 3-in-1 outdoor sensor, manual
- Required batteries: 5x AA
- Alarm with snooze, Alarm for maximum and minimum values
Bresser – Weather Center 5-in-1 Black
- RC weather station with 5-in-1 outdoor sensor
- measurement of temperature, wind speed, air pressure,
- humidity and precipitation with data history
- 120x190x22 mm; 310 g and 344x394x136 mm; 682 g
- Scope of delivery: weather station, sensor, mounting material
- compact 5-in-1 multifunction outdoor sensor
- data history
- alarm function and frost/ice warning
- radio controlled time and date setting (DCF)
- LED background light