Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics
£569.94 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £94.99 with what's this?
The most complete ballistics calculator available, a rugged Kestrel 5000 Series Weather Meter with the ‘Science of Accuracy Built In’ giving the shooter ‘First Shot Confidence’. Take the guesswork out of long-range shooting with this rugged, reliable handheld tool with accurate integrated Applied Ballistics firing solutions.
The Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter comes complete with the extensive Applied Ballistics Elite software solution along with the Litz custom drag models for over 400 bullets. This combined with Kestrel’s highly accurate wind speed, direction and air density measurements delivers unsurpassed elevation and windage solutions for long range shot accuracy.
The free to market Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App allows you to build and manage your gun/bullet profiles and download them to your Kestrel 5700 Elite so you are fully prepared prior to shooting. Choose from the extensive Litz library of custom bullet drag models for the most precise transonic and subsonic range solutions available anywhere.
Combine the Kestrel 5700 Elite with the Kestrel Vane Mount and Kestrel Mini Tripod and you have a stand-alone ballistics monitoring solution you can position at the firing range. Use the App to quickly adjust the target range and view the shooting solution and wind rose without leaving your shooting position. The LiNK Ballistics app even lets you set up multiple targets for single screen viewing. A professional meteorological and ballistics solution while you shoot.
Kestrel 5700 Elite Measures
• Dew Point Temperature
• Heat Stress Index
• Relative Humidity
• Current Wind Speed / Maximum Wind Gust / Average Wind Speed (mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort)
• Wind Direction (Wind Direction and Orientation)
• Crosswind, Headwind, Tailwind
• Temperature (Air,Water,Snow) / Wind Chill (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Barometric Pressure (inHg and hPa (mb))
• Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
• Density altitude
• Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
• Exterior temperature, humidity & pressure sensors for fast & accurate readings
Kestrel 5700 Elite Features
• High Contrast, sunlight readable monochrome LCD display with backlight – switchable White/Red
• Digital Compass
• Ballistics Calculator – Applied Ballistics®
• FREE Kestrel LiNK Apps for Windows & Mac (LiNK models only)
• FREE Kestrel LiNK Software for iOS and Android (LiNK models only)
• LiNK Wireless Communication to Mobile Devices (Bluetooth low energy), (LiNK models only)
• Data Log Graph View
• Data Logging – Adjustable Interval
• Battery Life Indicator
• Time & Date
• Min, Max & Average value readings
• Automatically store measurements, when powered on or off
• Advanced Ballistics Data table
• Aerodynamic Jump Correction
• Applied Ballistics Custom Drag Models
• Average and Peak Wind Correction
• Connect with LiNK Compatible Range Finders (LiNK models only)
• Coriolis Correction
• Create and store 5 Targets
• Create and store up to 30 Gun/Bullet Profiles
• G1/G7 Drag Models
• High Angle Shot Correction
• Integrated Applied Ballistics Calculator
• Moving Target Lead Correction
• Muzzle Velocity Calibration
• MV-Temp Table
• Range Card
• Spin Drift Correction
• Supports Mil, MOA, Clicks
• Subsonic Range Drop Scale Factor Calibration
• Standard and Night Vision Preserving Backlight
• Target Range Estimator
• Zero Offset
• Standard user-replaceable AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
• Drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards (10 drops from 4’)
• Waterproof to IP67 (3’/1M for 30 minutes), Floats
• Multilingual Menus (English, French, Spanish, German)
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
R-P-R Richard Paul Russell
Bresser – Professional Rain Gauge WTW
- Rain gauge (109x109x200mm; 375g) with histogram
- 868 Mhz radio signal up to 150m range
- Alarm function, measurement of temperature and humidity
- Dimensions base station: 95 x 23 x 154mm / Weight: 198g
- Incl.: base, rain gauge, stand, mounting material
TFA – Wireless weather station with WiFi VIEW BREEZE£165.60 inc Vat
TFA – Wireless weather station with WiFi VIEW BREEZE
Clear color display in 3 brightness levels
Wireless transmission of outside temperature and humidity and wind speed
Additional functions on the station via internet connection
The free TFA VIEW app allows the measured values to be accessed worldwide
Professional weather forecast for the region for several days and parts of the day
Professional 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Centre with Light Intensity and UV Measurement Function£406.80 inc Vat
Professional 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Centre with Light Intensity and UV Measurement Function
Measures temperature, humidity, air pressure, light intensity and UV
Measures wind speed and rain fall with historical memory
Base station: 215x172x29 mm; 630g / Sensor: 392x326x144 mm; 1070g
Includes: base station, multi-sensor, thermo-hygrosensor, power adapter, manual
Compact 7-in-1 multifunctional outdoor sensor
Displays a wide range of measurements and historical data
Wi-Fi connection, alarm function and frost/ice warning
Time and date settings
National Geographic – Weather Center
elegant weather station with large display
indoor and outdoor temperature / air pressure display / radio controlled clock (DCF signal)
relative air humidity (%) / display of moon phases
solar times / memory of min-max values / alarm clock function
scope of supply: weather center, outdoor sensor, batteries