A complete weather station in your hand. At the press of a button, get all the relevant conditions you need to enable yourself to shift strategies, reduce risk and ensure safety.
The Kestrel 3500 Pocket Weather Meter accumulates all weather data and barometric readings over a three-hour period even if the unit is switched off. A trend arrow displays whether the pressure is rising, stable or falling. This data can be used in association with the unit’s heat stress and wind chill calculations, delivering real time environmental data as well as for predictive forecasting.
The Kestrel 3500 is used widely in the agricultural industry especially by irrigation professionals as well as construction workers, military, fire fighters, athletes, coaches, mountaineers and explorers.
For those with requirements to operate in the dark, the Kestrel 3500NV (with an olive drab case) is available with a low intensity red backlight to preserve night vision.
Power is from an easily replaceable standard lithium coin type cell, which will typically give up to 300 hours of operation. The instrument automatically switches off if no keys are pressed for 45 minutes.
Kestrel 3500 Measures
• Dew Point
• Heat Stress Index
• Relative Humidity
• Current Wind Speed / Maximum Wind Gust / Average Wind Speed (mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort)
• Temperature / Wind Chill (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Barometric Pressure (inHg and hPa (mb))
• Pressure Trend
• Altitude (Feet and Meters)
• Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
Kestrel 3500 Features
• Simple 3-Button Control
• Large easily read LCD display with backlight (Night Vision Optional)
• Standard user replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
• Data Hold Function
• Drop-Tested (MIL-STD-810F)
• Certificate of Conformity
• Neck Lanyard
• Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology (user-replaceable)
• Slip-On/Off Protective Cover
• Time of Day
• Waterproof & Floats
• 5 Year Warranty