Kestrel 3500 Pocket Weather Meter
£184.96 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £25.68 with what's this?
Measure wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, dew point and wet bulb temperature with the Kestrel 3500. Immediate decisions can be made during quickly changing weather conditions, taking the guesswork out of critical management decisions whether you are a farmer planning irrigation prior to crop spraying or a construction worker avoiding plastic shrinkage cracks.
A complete weather station in your hand. At the press of a button, get all the relevant conditions you need to enable yourself to shift strategies, reduce risk and ensure safety.
The Kestrel 3500 Pocket Weather Meter accumulates all weather data and barometric readings over a three-hour period even if the unit is switched off. A trend arrow displays whether the pressure is rising, stable or falling. This data can be used in association with the unit’s heat stress and wind chill calculations, delivering real time environmental data as well as for predictive forecasting.
The Kestrel 3500 is used widely in the agricultural industry especially by irrigation professionals as well as construction workers, military, fire fighters, athletes, coaches, mountaineers and explorers.
For those with requirements to operate in the dark, the Kestrel 3500NV (with an olive drab case) is available with a low intensity red backlight to preserve night vision.
Power is from an easily replaceable standard lithium coin type cell, which will typically give up to 300 hours of operation. The instrument automatically switches off if no keys are pressed for 45 minutes.
Kestrel 3500 Measures
• Dew Point
• Heat Stress Index
• Relative Humidity
• Current Wind Speed / Maximum Wind Gust / Average Wind Speed (mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort)
• Temperature / Wind Chill (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
• Barometric Pressure (inHg and hPa (mb))
• Pressure Trend
• Altitude (Feet and Meters)
• Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
Kestrel 3500 Features
• Simple 3-Button Control
• Large easily read LCD display with backlight (Night Vision Optional)
• Standard user replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
• Data Hold Function
• Drop-Tested (MIL-STD-810F)
• Certificate of Conformity
• Neck Lanyard
• Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology (user-replaceable)
• Slip-On/Off Protective Cover
• Time of Day
• Waterproof & Floats
• 5 Year Warranty
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
R-P-R Richard Paul Russell
Bresser – WIFI professional weather station
- Measurement of temperature, wind speed, air pressure and UV,
- Air humidity and precipitation
- WIFI for easy access on one’s way via smartphone
- Dimensions: 392.2 x 326 x 144.5 mm; Weight: 1096 g
- Scope of delivery: Base station, 6-in-1 outdoor sensor, plug
Bresser – Professional Rain Gauge
- Rain gauge (109x109x200mm; 375g) with histogram
- 868 Mhz radio signal up to 150m range
- Alarm function, measurement of temperature and humidity
- Dimensions base station: 95 x 23 x 154mm / Weight: 198g
- incl.: base, rain gauge, stand, mounting material
Bresser – Professional Wind Gauge 3-in-1
- Measurement of wind speed, temperature, humidity
- Display of average speed or current gusts
- Maximum values per hour, day, month, year
- Base station dimensions: 95 x 155 x 24 mm / weight: 200 g
- Incl: Base station, stand, wind gauge, mounting material
- Graphical weather forecast for the following 24 hours
- Base station measures indoor temperature and humidity
- Automatic time setting via DCF radio signal
- Frost warning and wind speed alarm
- Adjustable display contrast, backlighting