Kestrel 2500 Hand Held Weather Meter
£144.95 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £20.13 with what's this?
The Kestrel 2500 adds a pressure sensor to wind speed and temperature. The easy-to-use digital pressure altimeter makes it the perfect instrument for outdoor pursuits delivering current data and predicting weather activity.
The Kestrel 2500 Hand Held Weather Meter measures barometric pressure plus temperature and wind velocity to deliver three-hour pressure trend indications allowing the user to predict future weather as well as receiving current accurate data readings.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast, hunter, climber, hill walker, extreme sports participant, skier, snow boarder or an agricultural professional wishing to predict as well as get immediate weather readings the Kestrel 2500 is the unit for you.
Note the Kestrel 2500NV has night-vision functionality allowing the user to see the data in a soft grey pink light preventing “bleaching out” and preserving the users night vision, reducing eye fatigue whilst minimising screen brightness thus preserving night operations.
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
R-P-R Richard Paul Russell
Professional 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Centre with Light Intensity and UV Measurement Function£406.80 inc Vat
Professional 7-in-1 Wi-Fi Weather Centre with Light Intensity and UV Measurement Function
Measures temperature, humidity, air pressure, light intensity and UV
Measures wind speed and rain fall with historical memory
Base station: 215x172x29 mm; 630g / Sensor: 392x326x144 mm; 1070g
Includes: base station, multi-sensor, thermo-hygrosensor, power adapter, manual
Compact 7-in-1 multifunctional outdoor sensor
Displays a wide range of measurements and historical data
Wi-Fi connection, alarm function and frost/ice warning
Time and date settings
National Geographic – Weather Center
elegant weather station with large display
indoor and outdoor temperature / air pressure display / radio controlled clock (DCF signal)
relative air humidity (%) / display of moon phases
solar times / memory of min-max values / alarm clock function
scope of supply: weather center, outdoor sensor, batteries
Bresser – Professional Wind Gauge 3-in-1
- Measurement of wind speed, temperature, humidity
- Display of average speed or current gusts
- Maximum values per hour, day, month, year
- Base station dimensions: 95 x 155 x 24 mm / weight: 200 g
- Incl: Base station, stand, wind gauge, mounting material
- Graphical weather forecast for the following 24 hours
- Base station measures indoor temperature and humidity
- Automatic time setting via DCF radio signal
- Frost warning and wind speed alarm
- Adjustable display contrast, backlighting