Kestrel 2000 Hand Held Thermo Anemometer
£94.96 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £15.82 with what's this?
The Kestrel 2000 handheld wind speed & temperature meter delivers temperature and air velocity measurements. Able to take accurate air, water and snow temperature readings it also calculates wind chill. Separated from the case, you can be sure that the temperature reading is accurate and not influenced by your hand warming the unit.
The Kestrel 2000 hand held thermo anemometer provides immediate and accurate wind and temperature readings including current wind speed, maximum wind gust, average wind speed, temperature plus a wind chill calculation.
The Kestrel patented external temperature sensor can take accurate water and snow temperature readings as well as air temperature which are unaffected by the Kestrel case, your body or hand. If you want accurate wind and temperature readings in the palm of your hand the Kestrel 2000 is the product of choice.
Used by professional and recreational snow sport enthusiasts, skiers, ski patrol, water-sports enthusiasts, health and safety professionals, constructions workers and those working at height. Each unit comes with a Certificate of Conformity as standard.
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
R-P-R Richard Paul Russell
Bresser – Weather Center 5-in-1 Black
- RC weather station with 5-in-1 outdoor sensor
- measurement of temperature, wind speed, air pressure,
- humidity and precipitation with data history
- 120x190x22 mm; 310 g and 344x394x136 mm; 682 g
- Scope of delivery: weather station, sensor, mounting material
- compact 5-in-1 multifunction outdoor sensor
- data history
- alarm function and frost/ice warning
- radio controlled time and date setting (DCF)
- LED background light
Bresser – WIFI professional weather station
- Measurement of temperature, wind speed, air pressure and UV,
- Air humidity and precipitation
- WIFI for easy access on one’s way via smartphone
- Dimensions: 392.2 x 326 x 144.5 mm; Weight: 1096 g
- Scope of delivery: Base station, 6-in-1 outdoor sensor, plug
Kestrel 1000 Hand Held Wind Meter
• Simple 3-Button Control
• Large easily read LCD display with backlight
• Standard user-replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
• Data Hold Function
• Drop-Tested (MIL-STD-810F)
• Certificate of Conformity
• Neck Lanyard
• Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology (user-replaceable)
• Slip-On/Off Protective Cover
• Time of Day
• Waterproof & Floats
• 5 Year Warranty
Bresser – Professional Wind Gauge 3-in-1
- Measurement of wind speed, temperature, humidity
- Display of average speed or current gusts
- Maximum values per hour, day, month, year
- Base station dimensions: 95 x 155 x 24 mm / weight: 200 g
- Incl: Base station, stand, wind gauge, mounting material
- Graphical weather forecast for the following 24 hours
- Base station measures indoor temperature and humidity
- Automatic time setting via DCF radio signal
- Frost warning and wind speed alarm
- Adjustable display contrast, backlighting