Bresser – WIFI professional weather station
£264.95 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £44.15 with what's this?
- Measurement of temperature, wind speed, air pressure and UV,
- Air humidity and precipitation
- WIFI for easy access on one’s way via smartphone
- Dimensions: 392.2 x 326 x 144.5 mm; Weight: 1096 g
- Scope of delivery: Base station, 6-in-1 outdoor sensor, plug
- BRESSER WIFI professional weather station
- Outdoor temperature and humidity
- Wind direction and wind speed
- UV measurement and air pressure
- Base station with stand
- 6-in-1 multifunctional outdoor sensor
- Mounting material for the outdoor sensor
- Power adapter
- Additionally, three AA batteries are required (not included!)
The 6-in-1 WIFI professional weather station by BRESSER offers comprehensive opportunities to control your local weather information via smartphone.
Due to the WIFI connection it is possible to check your local weather information from home or on one’s way. The information of the multifunctional sensor will be transferred to the mobil App of Weather Underground so that you can check the information of temperature, wind speed, humidity and precipitation.
The mobil app is well structured so that the usage is rather simple.
Furthermore, we have to highlight the measurements of the air pressure and UV rays. The measurement of the UV rays is enormous useful because it gives detailed information about the necessity UV protection.
Additional, a hyetometer provides information about the amount of precipitation.
The very compact and multifunctional outdoor sensor requires only little space and thus can be placed almost anywhere. A pipe clamp and screws for the attachment at poles (pipe diameter of about 25-33 mm) are already included.
The power supply of the base station is set up by a 5 V DC connector. The multifunctional sensor requires three 1.5 V batteries. The solar panel is necessary for the emergency power supply.
Moreover, the connection status between the base station and the sensor is shown by a small LED lamp.
SCOPE OD DELIVERY
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
National Geographic – RC color weather Center 5-in-1£161.99 inc Vat
National Geographic – RC color weather Center 5-in-1
Bresser – WIFI Prof. Wind Gauge 3-in-1 with color display£142.79 inc Vat
Bresser – WIFI Prof. Wind Gauge 3-in-1 with color display
- Wind sensor with colour display and WIFI connection
- Windspeed, temperature (C°/F°) and humidity
- Time, calender, phases of the moon and weather forecast
- Dimensions: 118 x 193 x 21 mm Weight: 263 g
- Incl:. Main unit, 3-in-1 outdoor sensor, manual
- Required batteries: 5x AA
- Alarm with snooze, Alarm for maximum and minimum values
TFA – Wireless weather station with WLAN VIEW METEO£115.20 inc Vat
TFA – Wireless weather station with WLAN VIEW METEO
Clear color display in 3 brightness levels
Wireless transmission of outside temperature and humidity
Additional functions on the station via internet connection
The free TFA VIEW app allows the measured values to be accessed worldwide
Professional weather forecast for the region with expected highs and lows