With the Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit, you will learn how the world is arranged. You can look at it from the inside and see what is not seen to the human eye: exactly what we eat, drink, and wear. The Levenhuk K50 will open a whole new dimension for you?the world at the cellular level.
The kit has everything you need to prepare microscope slides yourself. It is a unique set of tools that will help you organize a research laboratory of your own at home.
The detailed guide will teach you how to properly prepare for and conduct various experiments. You will be able to observe the reaction of cells to cold, heat, or exposure to various chemicals, for example.
Levenhuk K50 Experiment Kit includes:
- “Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm” User Guide
- Hatchery for Artemia (brine shrimp, or sea-monkeys)
- Flask with brine shrimp
- Microtome?a tool that allows you to make very thin (fraction of a millimeter) slices of samples, which is necessary for studying the sample under a microscope
- Flask with yeast
- Flask with sea salt
- Flask with pitch
- Blank glass slides (5 pieces)
- 5 samples: fly’s limb, onion, cotton stem, slice of a tree trunk, pine
- Dust cover
Usage: General use product. May be used by kids over 3 years old.
“Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm” User Guide Sample Pages
|Brand||Levenhuk, Inc., USA|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||15×3.5×21|