This magnifier combines several indispensable instruments into one. It features three handheld magnifiers, three magnifiers on a tabletop base, practical instrument holders, and a desk lamp. The base does not take up much space.
The magnifier has a stable base with a flexible holder on which you can install interchangeable accessories (lenses and plafond for illumination). Levenhuk Zeno Multi ML17 Magnifier has a third hand holder; you can screw the holder of the soldering iron in the base so that you do not have to hold the magnifier and instruments with your hands and can completely focus on the task at hand.
You can install any of the three included interchangeable lenses on a flexible holder or small ergonomic handle. Depending on your choice, you will get tabletop or viewing magnifiers. You can make a practical desk lamp by changing the lens in the base to a plafond.
The multifunctional magnifier features illumination. There are six LED lights on a base, and two LED lights in a handle. They run on batteries (not included in the kit) and an AC adapter (included in the kit, powers only the illumination in the base). You can keep all of the accessories in a special compartment in the magnifier base.
Caution! Remember that mains voltage in the U.S. and Canada is 110V and 220?240V in most European countries. Please refer to the specifications table for the correct mains voltage and never attempt to plug a 110V device into 220V outlet and vice versa without using a converter.
- Several tools in one
- Three interchangeable lenses with different diameters and magnifications
- Stable base with a flexible neck holder
- Ergonomic handle with a buckle for installing lenses
- Six LED lights on a holder, two LED lights on the handle
- Powered by batteries or an AC adapter
- Compartment for lens and handle storage in the tabletop base
The kit includes:
- Magnifier base with a flexible holder and storage compartment
- Interchangeable lenses ? 3 pcs.
- Handle with a buckle for lenses
- Removable plafond for illumination
- AC adapter
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Brand||Levenhuk, Inc., USA|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||19x19x15|
|Lens diameter (dimensions), mm||90/75/37|
|Magnification, x (choise)||2/5/16|
|Optics material||optical plastic|
|Handle material||rubberized plastic|
|Power supply||illumination in the tripod: 4 AAA batteries (not included), illumination in the handle: 3 AAA batteries (not included); AC adapter 110?240V|
|Additional||accessory storage compartment|
|Application||reading/viewing, sewing/textile, hour/jewellery|
|Design||tabletop/on a tripod|