Canon 14×32 IS Black Image Stabilising Binoculars
£1,657.20 inc Vat
or from £937.20 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of £144.00 with what's this?
Get 14x closer to distant subjects with stability
Available on back-order
- Superb quality, high power binoculars with 14x magnification help you easily identify smaller and more distant subjects even when using handheld. Providing a stabilised 4.3 degree real field of view they go beyond more standard levels of magnification.
- Enjoy super steady subject tracking and observation with Standard and Powered Image Stabilizer (IS) modes, which use the same lens shift technology as Canons renowned EF lenses. Easily find subjects with Standard IS mode then simply press the Powered IS button for a rock-steady view of static subjects.
- Easily and accurately identify even smaller subjects, thanks to Canons optics. The Porro II prism design, Super Spectra lens coating and field flattener elements ensure great colour, high resolution, low aberrations and minimal distortion over the field of view – enabling clear subject identification.
- Well-balanced with non-slip rubberised coating for excellent durability and premium feel, these binoculars are easy to grip when wearing gloves thanks to a contoured barrel design, which also enables a clear naked-eye view over the top.
- Powered by AA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous, stabillised use.
- Comfortably use your binoculars for long periods thanks to a perfectly balanced design. The conveniently placed Image Stabilizer buttons and smooth focus adjustment ring offer easy fingertip control. A closest focusing distance of approx. 2.0m is ideal for viewing nearby subjects.
High quality 14x binoculars with Canon precision optics and Powered optical Image Stabilizer. Ideal for spotting and getting closer to smaller or more distant subjects with rock-steady handheld views.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here