Bresser Pirsch ED 8×34 Binocular Phase Coating
£338.39 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £56.39 with what's this?
- Colour fidelity image / premium ED glas
- Waterproof and agron gas filled
- Brighter image due to dielectric coating
- Dimensions: 129 x 124 x 43 mm / weight: 440 g
- Scope of delivery: binoculars, case, strap, lens caps, cloth
- Phase coating for high contrast images
- Perfectly suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Compact and versatile binoculars
- High performance ED-glass
- High quality phase coating for bright and more high-contrast images
- Waterproof and ARGON purged to prevent fogging
- Rubberized housing
- Ideal also for spectacle wearers +/- 4 diopter
- Nylon case with shoulder strap
- Broad, padded carrying strap
- Protective objective lens caps
- Protective eyepiece caps
- Large lens cloth
The BRESSER Pirsch ED Series are extremely bright with high colour fidelity. They are suitable for a variety of situations such as vacation, travel, hiking and nature.
Our Pirsch ED binoculars are equipped with the latest phase coating to allow the image better contrast and high-resolution. In addition, these binoculars are equipped with a high-performance ED glass preventing color fringing which makes the colors even more radiant. This is reinforced by the high-quality fully multi coating. The combination of the built-in Barium-Kron glass material and the Dielectric coating on the prisms ensures a brighter, clearer picture even at twilight. The TwistUp eyecups allow spectacle wearers to enjoy the full field of view, as they are adjustable they also support the view without glasses. The rubber armour covering on the binoculars, provides a good grip and handling. All Pirsch ED models are equipped with a wide, very comfortable neck strap and carry case. To complete the package, these models are all purged with high-quality ARGON gas, which protects the binoculars from fogging, all Pirsch ED models are protected against water entry.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here