Bresser Pirsch ED 10×42 Binocular Phase Coating
£429.59 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £71.59 with what's this?
- Colour fidelity image / premium ED glas
- Waterproof and argon gas filled
- Brighter image due to dielectric coating
- Dimensions: 145 x 121 x 52 mm / weight: 636 g
- Scope of delivery: binoculars, case, strap, lens caps, cloth
- Phase coating for high contrast images
- Perfectly suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Compact and versatile binoculars
- High performance ED-glass
- High quality phase coating for bright and more high-contrast images
- Waterproof and ARGON purged to prevent fogging
- Rubberized housing
- Ideal also for spectacle wearers +/- 4 diopter
- Nylon case with shoulder strap
- Broad, padded carrying strap
- Protective objective lens caps
- Protective eyepiece caps
- Large lens cloth
- Traveling & Sports
- Bird watching & Nature observation
- Fully multi-coated
- Phase coating
- Dielectric Coating
As with the premium allround binoculars of the BRESSER Pirsch series the Pirsch ED Series are for every application range the right one, whether on vacation, journey, while hiking or hunting.
Our Pirsch ED binoculars are equipped with the latest phase coating and allow the image to be more contrasting and high-resolution. In addition, these binoculars are equipped with the high-performance ED glass, which makes the colors even more radiant and the picture still more colorful. Color fringes are prevented by the special high-performance ED glass. This is reinforced by the high-quality fully multi coating. The combination of the built-in Barium-Kron glass material and the Dielectric coating on the prisms makes the picture even brighter and clearer. So they are well placed even at twilight.l makes the picture even brighter and clearer. Based on TwistUp eyecups spectacle wearers can also enjoy the full field of view. They are adjustable in 2 steps and also support the view without glasses. The rubber armouring, which is installed all over the binoculars, provides a gripping handling. All Pirsch ED models are equipped with a wide, very comfortable carrying strap. To complete the package, these models are all purged with high-quality ARGON gas, which protects the binoculars even more from fogging . Of course, the Pirsch ED models are protected against fog and water entry.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Mirror/Lens diam.||42 mm|
|Type of coating||
|Colour of coating||green|
|Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers||✓|
|Field of view at 1000m7||125 m|
|Field of view||7.14 degrees|
|Near focus from7||2 m|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Pressure waterproof up to||1 m|
|Level of protection||IPX7|
|Bag/Pouch||nylon carrying case with carrying strap|
|Inert gas purged||✓|
|Tripod adapter thread||✓|
|Focusing system||Central focus wheel|
|Turns of focus drive over entire focal range||2.25|
|Interpupilar distance min.||57 mm|
|Interpupilar distance max.||76 mm|
|Eye relief||17.11 mm|
|Dust protection caps||for objective and eyepiece, individually removable|
|Product series||Pirsch ED|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||145 mm|
|Total width||121 mm|
|Total height||52 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||636 g|
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here