Bresser Pirsch 8×42 Phase Coating FMC Waterproof Binoculars
£314.39 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £52.39 with what's this?
- Versatile binoculars, also perfectly suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged / true colour images
- Images full of contrast thanks to phase coating
- Dimensions: 145 x 121 x 52 mm / leightweight with only 640 g
- Scope of delivery: binoculars, case, shoulder strap, protective lens caps, lens cloth
- Compact and versatile binoculars
- High quality phase coating for bright and more high-contrast images
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent fogging
- Rubberized housing
- Ideal also for spectacle wearers +/- 4 diopter
- Nylon case with shoulder strap and belt loop
- Broad, padded carrying strap
- Protective objective lens caps
- Protective eyepiece caps
- Lens cloth
- Traveling & Sports
- Bird watching & Nature observation
- Phase coating
- Fully multi-coated
- Ultimate Reflection Coating
The binoculars have the newest phase coating which displays the image more clearly in high-definition, reinforced by the fully-multicoated lenses. The BaK-4 glass material provides a bright and clear picture. The TwistUp eyecups allow spectacle wearers to also enjoy the full field of view, they are adjustable in 2 steps to use with or without glasses. The BRESSER Pirsch Binoculars have a rubber armored body for solid grip. All Pirsch models come with a broad and very comfortable neckstrap. To make the package complete these binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent them against fogging.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Mirror/Lens diam.||42 mm|
|Type of coating||
|Colour of coating||green|
|Eyepieces for eyeglass wearers||✓|
|Field of view at 1000m7||125 m|
|Field of view||7.14 degrees|
|Near focus from7||2 m|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Pressure waterproof up to||1 m|
|Level of protection||IPX7|
|Bag/Pouch||multifunctional nylon case|
|Inert gas purged||✓|
|Tripod adapter thread||✓|
|Focusing system||Central focus wheel|
|Turns of focus drive over entire focal range||2.25|
|Interpupilar distance min.||57 mm|
|Interpupilar distance max.||76 mm|
|Eye relief||17.11 mm|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||145 mm|
|Total width||121 mm|
|Total height||52 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||640 g|
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here