Bresser Hunter 20×50 Porro Prism Binocular
£70.79 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £11.79 with what's this?
- Inexpensive Porro Binoculars for observation over long distances
- Light intensity: 6.25, Twilight factor: 31.6
- Field of view at 1000 m: 57 m
- Binoculars Dimensions: 165x197x62 mm, Weight: 814 g
- Scope of delivery: binoculars, bag, manual
- Compact and portable for on the go
- true-colour image reproduction
- suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Prism lens made of BK-7 glass
- Blue fully coated optical surfaces
- Center wheel focusing
- Dioptric adjustment
- Foldable eyecups
- Robust, rubber armored binocular body
- Tripod adapter thread
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Traveling & Sports
- Bird watching & Nature observation
All models include not only a dioptric adjustment but also foldable rubber eyecups for eyeglass wearers. The handy and non-slip surface of the BRESSER Hunter 20×50 binoculars always ensures a firm grip. A tripod mount is part of the standard equipment of these binoculars and is a popular feature particularly with high magnifications .
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Mirror/Lens diam.||50 mm|
|Type of coating||Fully coated|
|Colour of coating||blue|
|Field of view at 1000m7||57 m|
|Field of view||3.26 degrees|
|Near focus from7||10 m|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Bag/Pouch||nylon carrying case with carrying strap|
|Tripod adapter thread||✓|
|Focusing system||Central focus wheel|
|Turns of focus drive over entire focal range||0.25|
|Eyecups||Rubber eyecups, foldable|
|Interpupilar distance min.||57 mm|
|Interpupilar distance max.||72 mm|
|Dust protection caps||for objective and eyepiece, individually removable|
|Extended warranty||5 years|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||165 mm|
|Total width||197 mm|
|Total height||62 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||814 g|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||915 g|
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here