Enjoy a steady, high quality, handheld view of birds, wildlife and spectator sports with the Canon IS Image Stabilising 12 x 32 mm Binoculars, thanks to Canon precision optics and Powered Image Stabilizer mode to counteract your movement.
- Ideal for birdwatching, wildlife and spectator sports, these superb quality, high magnification binoculars bring small and distant objects closer with intense clarity and stability.
- Enjoy super steady handheld tracking and viewing with Standard and Powered Image Stabilizer (IS) modes, which use the same lens-shift technology as Canons renowned EF lenses. Easily find subjects with Standard IS mode then simply press the Powered IS button for a rock-steady view of static subjects.
- Easily and accurately identify even smaller subjects, thanks to Canons optics. The Porro II prism design, Super Spectra lens coating and field flattener elements ensure great colour, high resolution, low aberrations and minimal distortion over the field of view – enabling clear subject identification.
- Well-balanced with non-slip rubberised coating for excellent durability and premium feel, these binoculars are easy to grip when wearing gloves thanks to a contoured barrel design, which also enables a clear naked-eye view over the top.
- Powered by AA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous, stabillised use.
- Comfortably use your binoculars for long periods thanks to a perfectly balanced design. The conveniently placed Image Stabilizer buttons and smooth focus adjustment ring offer easy fingertip control. A closest focusing distance of approx. 2.0m is ideal for viewing nearby subjects.