Enjoy great handling and get 10x closer with detailed rock steady handheld views thanks to Canon optics and a Powered Image Stabilizer. Ideal for observing a wide range of subjects wherever you go.
- Enjoy super steady handheld tracking and viewing with Standard and Powered Image Stabilizer (IS) modes, which use the same lens-shift technology as Canons renowned EF lenses. Easily spot and keep track of subjects with Standard IS mode then simply press the Powered IS button for rock-steady views of static subjects.
- Easily and accurately identify even smaller subjects, thanks to Canons optics. The Porro II prism design, Super Spectra lens coating and field flattener elements ensure great colour, high resolution, low aberrations and minimal distortion over the field of view – enabling clear subject identification.
- Well-balanced, with non-slip rubberised coating for excellent durability and premium feel, these binoculars are easy to grip when wearing gloves thanks to a contoured barrel design, which also enables a clear naked-eye view over the top.
- Powered by AA batteries for up to 10 hours of continuous, stabilised use.
- Comfortably use your binoculars for long periods thanks to a perfectly balanced design. The conveniently placed Image Stabilizer buttons and smooth focus adjustment ring offer easy fingertip control. A closest focusing distance of approx. 2.0m is ideal for viewing nearby subjects.