SPEZIAL ASTRO binoculars from BRESSER are ideal for astronomy and landscape observation.
Thanks to fully multi-coated Bak-4 glass material, the extra-large objective lens diameter and highly corrected eyepieces with 5 lenses in 3 groups these binoculars provide bright, crisp images from edge to edge. The high 15x magnification is convenient not only for observing astronomical objects but is also practical for viewing distant terrestrial objects. Due to a very high reduction of stray light, the binoculars deliver the best possible picture and a perfect sight. With the individual eyepiece focus once set you can get a sharp image for all astronomical distances. Foldable rubber eyecups give eyeglass wearers the possibility of making the best use of these optics’ field of view.
The binoculars are waterproof and ARGON gas-filled to avoid internal fogging. The ergonomic rubber armouring provides a good grip and is also protected against shocks.
With the tripod thread in the lengthened centre axis, the SPEZIAL ASTRO can be mounted onto any foto tripod. For tripod use, you need the optional available tripod adapter (part No. 1916500). The use of a tripod is also highly recommended at a high magnification of 15x to obtain a steady image.
- binoculars for astronomical and landscape observations
- extremely high light gathering capacity
- high magnification for distant objects
- fully multi-coated optics
- waterproof and ARGON gas-filled against fogging
- magnification: 15x / objective lens diameter: 70mm
- individual eyepiece focus and Foldable rubber eyecups
- highly corrected eyepieces for crisp images from edge to edge
- ergonomic rubber armouring – protected against shocks
- dimensions: 290x215x85mm / Weight: 1900g
- tripod thread available
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- dust covers
- instruction manual