Complete H-alpha solar telescope with 80mm aperture, <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth, advanced air-pressure tuning system, B1200 blocking-filter, and Crayford focuser.
The LS80THa/B1200CPT is a complete telescope for observing the sun in H-alpha, a precision aligned ED refractor with 80mm aperture (no central obstruction) and 560mm focal length. An internal Etalon with advanced air-pressure tuning system ?Pressure-Tuner? provides <0.7 Angstrom bandwidth. This ?Pressure Tuner? system allows a more accurate Etalon adjustment than other systems. The ?Pressure-Tuner? system adapted the Etalon to varying altitudes and atmospheric pressures for always optimal performance. The Etalon is installed safely inside the telescope-tube.
Fine adjustment is achieved with a Crayford style focuser with 10:1 reduction.
Blocking-filter is the B1200. The B1200 is good for visual solar observing. Also solar imaging is possible by cameras with small or middle sized CCD chip. We recommend a LS80THa with B1800 blocking-filter by using cameras with large CCD chips.
The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25” eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.
The telescope is upgradeable with the additional available DSII double-stack system. The optional DSII system is a internal double stack module with “Pressure Tuner”, that provides a bandwidth <0.5 Angstrom. More details on the solar surface will become visible by reducing the bandwidth.
- Aperture: 80mm (ED refractor, unobstructed)
- Focal length: 560mm
- Bandwidth: internal Etalon with <0.7 Angstrom
- Tuning: air-pressure tuning system
- Blocking-filter: B1200 with 1.25” and T2 connection
- Focuser: Crayford-style with 10:1 reduction
- Integrated 1/4”-20 tapped base (standard thread for photo-tripods)
- Dove tail bar with GP level for astronomical mounts
The kit includes:
- LS80THa H-alpha solar telescope
- Pressure-Tuner system
- B1200 blocking-filter in star-diagonal
- 2” Crayford focuser
- 1/4”-20 connection and dove tail bar
- LUNT zoom eyepiece
- Transport case
- Instruction manual
|Brand||LUNT Solar Systems|