Solidly in the mid-magnification range for most amateur telescopes, the 25mm is a true workhorse for visual observers. If you love deep sky observing, eyepieces in this focal length range not only give healthy increases in magnification, but the contrast enhancement of giving a darker background sky can make all the difference of how galaxies and nebulae appear under suburban skies.
Comfort, Quality, Value. The Explore Scientific 52? LER Series mid-range focal length eyepieces are excellent flat-field multi-element oculars that can transform your visual astronomy experience. With an apparent field of view of 52 degrees, these eyepieces offer incredible value in a very nice eyepiece. Expect exceptional quality and value versus a comparably priced Plossl.
These eyepieces are the choice for observers wearing glasses ? with excellent performance and durability. The rubber inlet and the foldable eyecups make handling and using in the field easy. The patented EMD-coating produces high contrast images and prevents reflexes and ghosting. The argon purging effectively prevents internal fogging, and you don?t have to deal with dirt, fungus or cleansing fluids getting between the lenses. The eyepieces are sealed ? this makes sure you will be able to enjoy these eyepieces for many years to come.
- Large eye distance, large field and great image sharpness
- Excellent viewing position for people with glasses
- Excellent field sharpness even with fast optics
- 52? apparent field of view
- Argon-purging prevents internal fogging, the sealing facilitates cleaning
- Patented EMD-coating to maximize contrast
- Blackened lens edges to avoid reflexes
- All eyepieces of this series are parfocal
- Stainless steel barrel with conical security cutoff
- Dust covers and protective bag included
The kit includes:
- 52? Eyepiece
- Dust covers
- Protective bag
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||14.5x11x10|