- The unique design of the Giraffe Balance Bike can help teach babies and toddlers to balance at their own pace.
- Because of the 3 wheel design, the Giraffe Balance Bike can help encourage walking, coordination, balance and motor skills.
- Designed with small children in mind, the comfortable saddle will fit any small child and the cushioned handlebars ensure easy grasping.
- With fully enclosed safety wheels so that fingers and toes don’t get caught up.
- The anti-skid EVA wheels are silent and durable and therefore suitable for any surface indoors or outdoors.
- In addition, the lightweight PP Plastic frame ensures stability and durability, while being light enough for little ones to carry around themselves.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Balance Bike size (approx.): (H)40 cm x (W)22 cm x (L)51 cm, (Seat Height: 28 cm).
Enjoy your toddler’s first bike ride inside or out, with the Giraffe Balance Bike. Sturdy and stable, this three-wheel bicycle ensures fun and safety at the same time.
Warnings: Adult supervision is required at all times. To avoid the danger of tipping forward, do not let children stand up and lean on the handlebars. Children must remain seated at all times. At Beehive Toy Factory safety is our number one priority which is why all of our toys exceed the minimum safety requirements as set out in the Toy (Safety) Regulations 2011.
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
Beehive Toy Factory
Thames & Kosmos Wind Power Renewable Energy Science Kit V3.0
Conduct experiments to optimize performance by adjusting the angle of the blades
Use the wind turbine to light up an LED and charge a rechargeable battery
Convert the wind turbine into an electric fan by using the electric generator as a motor
Build three additional models with the parts included
During the experiments, you will learn the physics of force and motion as it applies to wind power technology
Learn how to measure and calculate the different forces acting on the rotor blades by breaking them down into vectors
Discover how the sun makes the wind, providing us with an endless source of energy
Read about different types of wind turbines and windmills, and how wind energy can be used to power homes and electric cars
The full-colour, 32-page illustrated manual includes instructions and a wealth of scientific information
Suitable for age 8 and above
Learning Resources Cross Section Earth Model
- Outside of model shows oceans and continents
- The two hemispheres separate to show the four main layers of the Earth: crust, mantel, outer core and inner core, their temperatures and depths
- Easy for students to handle and examine
- Manufactured from soft foam
- Includes fact-filled activity guide
- Size 12.7cm diameter
- Suitable for Foundation Stage (ages 4 to 5)