- Children will love how easy this blue swing car is to use
- Sit on the car with feet on the footrests and hands on the wheel; wiggle the wheel from side to side and the car will glide forward
- No pedals, gears or batteries. The swing car uses centrifugal force and gravity to move along
- Great for exercising and developing co-ordination
- Best used on flat surfaces
- Some assembly required
- Recommended age: 3 years and up
- Maximum user weight: 50 kg
- Size (approx.): 69 cm x 30 cm x 37.5 cm
A ride-on with a twist! This swing car provides security while twisting your heart out!.
The Beehive Swing Car is recommended for 3+ but it proves a popular ride-on even for those much older. The novelty of having to learn something new appeals to all ages and is sure to provide hours of fun!
Where can you ride a Beehive Swing Car?
Smooth, harder surfaces are best where possible and big open spaces are ideal. So, in the garden, down at the park or in a school/village hall would be the best space to allow children to really go wild, but for many even just riding them around the home is a novelty.
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
Beehive Toy Factory
National Geographic – 6×21 Binoculars
Rugged and compact binoculars for children to take everywhere
6x magnification, objective lens diameter: 21 mm, roof prism optics
BK-7 glass, field of view: 116 m / 1,000 m
Binoculars Dimensions: 95 x 110 x 31 mm, Weight: only 184 g
Rubber coated body
rubber coated body
Bresser Topas 10×25 Compact Binoculars – Blue
- hildren’s binoculars with 3x magnification
- 30 mm lens diameter and twist-up eyecups
- Fine focus and individually adjustable eye distance
- Dimensions: 105 x 40 x 90 mm and weight: 110 g
- Included: binoculars, carrying strap, manual