The Pi Supply Micro: Bit Starter Kit is designed for anyone who is looking to take their first step into the wonderful world of programming and physical computing.
The kit includes a selection of basic electrical components such as LEDs, buttons, buzzers, temperature sensors, and more (see full list below). Not only will you learn more about these modules; you’ll also have the chance to build them into a circuit.
The BBC micro: bit computer helps to get you up and running in no time, so you can create many different projects.
This kit comes with 13 projects that will teach you the essential principles of electronics and basic programming, providing you with a great foundation to move forward into more complicated STEAM/STEM projects.
- Make 2 LEDs blink in a pattern
- Display data on the BBC micro: bit’s LED panel
- Use a switch to start/stop a motor
- and many more!
- 1 x BBC micro:bit
- 1 x micro:bit Breadboard Adapter
- 1 x Transparent Breadboard – 83 * 55 mm
- 1 x Crystal Battery Holder – 2 x AAA
- 1 x EF92A micro: servo 180 degrees analog-servo for micro: bit
- 1 x TMP36 Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Photocell
- 1 x MicroB USB Cable
- 1 x Breadboard Jumper Wire 65pcs Pack
- 1 x RGB Diffused LED
- 5 x Red LED
- 5 x Blue LED
- 5 x Yellow LED
- 5 x Green LED
- 1 x 10K Trimpot
- 2 x Momentary Pushbutton Switch
- 1 x Self-lock Switch
- 1 x Mini Speaker
- 10 x 100 Ohm Resistors
- 10 x 10K Ohm Resistor
- 5 x Alligator Clip Wires
- 1 x 5V Miniature Motors
- 1 x TIP 120 NPN Transistor
- 2 x 1N4007 Diodes
- 1 x 8 RGB Rainbow LED Ring