The Arduino MKR Environmental Shield allows a MKR board to acquire environmental data collected by an array of sensors.
These sensors are of the latest generation and measure:
- Atmospheric pressure
- Temperature and humidity
- Ultraviolet UVA intensity Ultraviolet UVB intensity,
- UV Index (calculated)
- Light intensity (in LUX)
To help you build projects and store the data collected locally, this shield has a slot for a microSD card (not provided).
There is a ready to use library with examples and methods to read values from the different sensors, that provide an easy and smooth integration path.
Sensors used :
- ST LPS22HB : atmospheric pressure
- ST HTS221 : temperature and humidity
- VISHAY TEMT6000 : Lux of the ambient.
- VISHAY VEML6075 : UltraViolet wavelengths A / B