Bresser – Bird/Small Animal-Camera SFC-1
£149.99 inc Vat
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £24.99 with what's this?
- Experience your gardeners from a completely new perspective.
- 940nm infrared LED lighting, invisible to animals and humans
- Photos and videos from max. 1m away from the animals
- Camera-Dimensions: 150x100x65 mm / Weight: 293 g
- Scope of delivery: Camera, USB cable, mounting strap, mounting rods incl. Mounting material, instructions
- Infrared motion sensor
- allows photo and video recordings (16MP Photo, 1920×1080 24fps video, 1280×720 30fps, 640×480 30fps video)
- coloured pictures by day, monochrome pictures by night
- 4 built-in infrared LEDs for bright pictures up to 1m away
- Fast 0.6 sec. tripping time
- low power consumption for long operating time (up to 12 months in stand-by mode)
- Tripod connection thread 1/4 ”, SD card slot Mini USB port
- digital small animal camera
- USB cable
- assembly belt
- Mounting rod for mounting to your bird house incl. 6 fixing screws
- operation manual
Sunshine, fresh air, a nice drink and the birds are chirping at the birdhouse. What could be better than watching the bird or the squirrel?
So that you can be even closer to the action, BRESSER has developed the bird and small animal camera. Experience your gardeners from a completely new perspective. Use the camera to shoot photos and/or videos of max. 1m distance.
Equipped with a 940nm infrared LED illumination, this digital camera can be used both day and night for stunning close-up pics of the small animal. The camera has a motion sensor, with a range of about 1 m, which triggers the camera when an animal flies in front of the camera. Small movements of trees or shrubs are thus prevented. It is also suitable for all seasons due to its rainproof housing.
Not only photos are possible with this camera. Also, video recordings, optionally of 5.10, 20, 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5min in length, can be recorded. The camera can be used during the day (colour images) and thanks to the infrared lighting during the night (black and white). The low power consumption ensures a long service life without having to constantly change the batteries.
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here