- 90% Polyester / 10% Nylon – 230g
- Waterproof and breathable Isoflux 8K series membrane
- Fully taped seams
- Silent outer fabric for minimum noise
- Active cut for ease of movement
- Large bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Hand warmer pockets with storm flaps
- Large inner detachable poachers pocket
- Fitted inner storm cuff
- Internal adjustable cord at waist
- Cartridge holders in pockets
- Articulated elbows
- Rear vents for additional movement
- Adjustable cuffs with stud fastening
Moss Olive / Brown
L, M, S, XL, XS, XXL
|Manufacturer Part Number||SF-MW-3023-A-0XS|
Contact us on 01392 343050, or email us at email@example.com.
Free Delivery 5-7 Days (orders over £75)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 5-7 working days.
Standard Delivery 3-4 Days (£4.95)
In-stock orders will be delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
Working Days and Bank Holidays
Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Bank Holidays are not normal working days and therefore should be excluded from processing times.
Pre-orders & Extended Dispatch Items If you have placed an order with us for items that are on backorder, we will send it by the delivery method of your preference once they come in.
If you're ordering any pre-ordered or out of stock products from our site, don't worry! We'll ship them to you as soon as possible.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition with tags and labels still attached
- Returned products can't show any signs that they were tried on or worn other than for trying them out at home before deciding whether or not to keep them
- All returns require the original packaging
Check the Returns page in the Customer Service here
The Sherwood Forest company motto “From small acorns great forests grow” is certainly very true, still a family run business Sherwood Forest are able to deliver a tailored and personal service to all their customers yet with over 30 years of knowledge, expertise and resources they can offer a professional and flexible service for all your outerwear needs. Since 1974 Nottingham based company Sherwood Forest have endeavoured to gain a greater knowledge of the Outdoor and Country market. Through constant research and development Sherwood Forest have established a strong market presence in the UK outerwear market. Quality and design are crucial at Sherwood Forest and the ‘In House’ design team values attention to detail, using traditional styles with modern fabrics to cater for the specific requirements in providing practical garments with functional features. By sourcing the best materials and fabrics from around the world we can ensure the garments we provide will stand up against the elements. Clients are offered the opportunity to work closely with our design team, designs can be supplied on an exclusive basis or using one of Sherwood Forest’s branded collections.
Sigr – ‘Pro Riksväg 92’ – Cycling Bib Shorts For Women£196.80 inc Vat
Sigr – ‘Treriksröset Blue’ Cycling Pack Jacket For Men£129.00 inc Vat
Sigr – ‘Treriksröset Blue’ Cycling Pack Jacket For Men
£129.00 inc Vat