The Kobuk Valley 2 is a compact dome tent with the added benefit of Coleman’s revolutionary and patent-pending BlackOut Bedroom technology.Ideal for weekend breaks or festivals where you don’t want to be awoken at first light, the Kobuk Valley 2 has a quick and easy to pitch, dome construction. The tent’s comfortable sleeping area has ample space for two campers and a handy porch is ideal for storing gear or muddy boots. Coleman’s BlackOut Bedroom technology blocks out 99% of daylight for a restful night’s sleep.
Designed to offer reliable protection whatever the weather, the Kobuk Valley 2 features a high-performance, 4500mm rated flysheet paired with wind-responsive fiberglass poles. A fully integrated groundsheet guarantees a clean, dry and bug-free environment inside the tent and large ventilation panels reduce the risk of condensation.
For peace of mind, all of the tent’s fabrics are fully fire retardant and the flysheet is treated with Coleman UVGuard that offers SPF50 protection from the sun.
About this item
- One big BLACK OUT bedroom: with 99% of daylight being blocked out from the bedroom you will be sure to get a great night’s sleep and not wake with the first light; up to 5°C cooler during the day
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND EASY TO PITCH COMPACT SIZE DOME TENT: fits 2 person; highly flexible and lightweight fiberglass poles guarantee a good response to wind
- STORAGE AREA: spacious enough for storing gear or muddy boots; features PVC windows with covers, offering the ultimate balance of light and privacy; door for easy access
- 100% waterproof & UV guard: 4500mm HH combined with taped seams and fully sewn-in groundsheet will keep you dry, whatever the weather; UVGuard providing high SPF 50 protection from the sun’s rays
- PITCH INNER FIRST: set up size: 2.55 x 1.45 x 1.0 m (LxWxH); 1 bedroom: 2.9m² + storage area: 0.3m² = 10.5m² total; pack size: 58 x 14 x 14 cm (3.2 kg); tent pegs included