About DK Eyewitness Paris Mini Map and Guide
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Paris, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map – perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to lose yourself in the galleries of the Louvre, seek out the best boulangeries, bars and bistros, or simply wander along the Seine – this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Paris:
– Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Paris in detail, and includes a Métro map
– Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Illustrations show the inside of some of Paris’s most iconic buildings
– Colour photographs of Paris’s museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
– Chapters covering Île de la Cité and Île St-Louis; The Marais; Bastille and Oberkampf; République and Canal St-Martin; Belleville and Ménilmontant; La Villette; Montmartre and Pigalle; Opéra and Grands Boulevards; Louvre and Les Halles; Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Élysées and Chaillot; St-Germain-des-Prés; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d’Italie; Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg
Mini Map and Guide Paris is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Paris.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break.