About DK Eyewitness Lisbon Mini Map and Guide
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Lisbon, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map – perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to trundle through cobbled streets on a vintage tram, be moved by spine-tingling fado, enjoy spectacular panoramas from a rooftop bar, or simply eat a lot of custard tarts – this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Lisbon:
– Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Lisbon in detail, and includes a transport map
– Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Illustrations show the inside of some of Lisbon’s most iconic buildings
– Colour photographs of Lisbon’s museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
– Chapters covering Alfama; Baixa and Avenida; Bairro Alto and Estrela; Belém; Beyond the Centre; The Lisbon Coast
Mini Map and Guide Lisbon is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Lisbon.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.